A few satellite slots are still available, please contact us as soon as possible at
to book yours.
Satellite sessions will take place all day on Sunday 20 July and in the mornings and evenings from Monday 21 July to Thursday 24 July.
Satellite sessions take place in the conference centre, but are fully organized and coordinated by the organization hosting the satellite. Conference organizers make satellite slots available for a fee, based on the room capacity and the time slot, and will allocate slots based on the overall conference programme. The programme committee will review the contents and speakers of the satellite sessions to ensure that they meet the scientific and ethical principles of the conference.
Criteria for approval include the following:
- Satellites should reflect and/or support the vision and goals of the conference
- Satellites should address HIV/AIDS, co-infections or issues faced by individuals or organizations affected by or responding to the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Satellites should reflect conference policies and goals of diversity and inclusion
Satellite Holders Benefits
Satellite holders applying before the deadline will have the following benefits:
Day passes include access, only on the day of your satellite, to all conference sessions, satellite sessions, the exhibition, and the poster area. If more than the numbers of free passes are needed, additional persons have to be registered as regular conference delegates.
- Company listing in the Pocket Programme (printed) and the Programme-at-a-Glance (online)
- Company listing in the Mobile App
- Company listing on the conference website
- The following number of day passes is included (for both commercial and non-commercial organizations):
|Room capacity of 145 seats:
Room capacity of 480 seats:
Room capacity of 1200 seats:
Place your Satellite Order
Satellites are available in three formats depending on room capacity, with the option of 90-minute or 120-minute time slots:
Please be aware that all satellites are subject to GST (+10%)
|SATELLITES FORMATS AND PRICES
Applications are now open and must be submitted through the online IAS Satellite and Exhibition Tracker (ISET)
Please note that:
- Room capacities are estimates at this early stage of planning.
- Rooms are equipped with all the standard equipment required to run a meeting. Additional equipment can be rented.
- 90-minute satellite sessions only take place in the mornings (07:00 - 08:30), from Monday 21 July to Thursday 24 July 2014.
- 120-minute satellite sessions take place all day on Sunday 20 July, and in the evenings (18:30 - 20:30) on Monday 21 July to Thursday 24 July 2014.
Submit your Application
Applications must be submitted through our online ordering system, ISET: iset.aids2014.org
Download the AIDS 2014 Commercial Invitation
to learn more about exhibiting at the conference, organizing satellite sessions or becoming one of our key sponsors.
11 March 2014
Visit the AIDS 2014 webinar page
to watch the video and to download the PowerPoint presentation.