The 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014) welcomed submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and Translational Research
- Track B: Clinical Research
- Track C: Epidemiology and Prevention Research
- Track D: Social and Political Research, Law, Policy and Human Rights
- Track E: Implementation Research, Economics, Systems and Synergies with other Health and Development Sectors
For detailed descriptions of each scientific track, please visit the track scope and objectives
page. Please click here
to view all abstract categories. The abstract submission period closed on 6 February 2014. All notifications were sent in early April to the submitting authors. Late Breaker abstract submission closed on 15 May 2014.
Final selection of late breaker abstracts will be done by members of the Scientific Programme Committee and notification of acceptance or non-acceptance of abstracts will be sent to the submitting author by early June 2014
. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to inform all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
to login to the profile to view and print abstracts you have already submitted.
Presentation guidelines for download
Templates for download